Newfoundland and Labrador
October 1 – 11, 2012
The Nantucket Historical Association is proud to be offering a unique opportunity through our NHA Explorations program. Tour the magical regions of Newfoundland and Labrador off Canada's eastern coast for ten days in October 2012 on a circumnavigation aboard the Clipper Adventurer with NHA hosts Bob and Nina Hellman.
- Visit a 16th-century Basque whaling station at Red BaySee the only authentic Viking site in the New World in L'Anse aux Meadows
- Experience the spectacular heritage and culture of Newfoundland
- Rates start at $6995/person, double occupancy, + a $250 charitable donation to the Adventure Canada Discovery Fund.
- All meals on board
- Zodiac excursions, service charges, and port fees
- All entry and park fees and private guides
- 10% donation to the NHA
Reserve before November 30th, 2011, as space is limited and this exciting and unique cruise sells out very quickly.
For further information or to register, contact: Sheila O'Brien Egan at Swains Travel, (508) 228-3201 or Nina Hellman, (508) 228-4677.